My parents got divorced like 8 years ago ,and I didnt really get along with my mom ,its me that didnt want to stay with her cuz the only thing she wants to do is complaining and crying and hugging me. she went to another city with her husband,he treats her very well ,though he knows she will die someday , my mom came back 2 weeks ago because I was going to take the final graduate exam. now Im going to a college ,and she told me that she has cancer except the heart disease. I just feel tired ,upset ,angry,I dont know ,I will go see her tomorrow ,I just dont know how to face her ,
pesame pesame 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 13, 2012

stay with her as much as you can before shes gone

Best Answer

Sorry about your mom. My mom died suddenly a month ago. She went into the hospital due to extremely low sodium and never got better. We found out she had cancer and had probably had it for a long time but she never told us. It wasn't really a suprise since she smoked several packs of cigs a day while I was growing up. Last few years she would sneak a cig now and then but not even a fraction of what she used to smoke. Just spend time with her. Dont pity her, dont crowd her. Just be there.

Best Answer

don't try to make it complicated. go and be with her. if you are able to take the time to stay until the end, that would be best. otherwise, say goodbye properly, then go back for the funeral.

Best Answer

go be with your mom !! she brought you into this world, wiped your behind, fed you, clothed you...now, it's your turn to be with her before she leaves this world. you don't get many opportunities and second chances to be near the ones that loved you and raised you. it's really not that complicated, just don't make it that way. :)

Best Answer

GO SEE HER............all these feelings your having now you can deal with later.......if you DON'T go see her and you don't get another chance you will REALLY have problems dealing with the feelings your having later......

Best Answer

throw out a party ?

Best Answer