dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Health

put cookies in it and have sex. just be sure to use the right holes

Best Answer

Cherish it....

Best Answer

rent it out

Best Answer

Don't I do that every day at work?

Best Answer

You should have kept them alive until you had it all planned out..Small pieces,mix with dogmeal and sneak into the trough at the nearest pigfarm..

Best Answer

Donate it to medical science?

Best Answer

While I'm still using it? No thank you!

Best Answer

What's a few probes for the sake of mankind? :O)

Best Answer

There are sooo...... many jokes I could make right now.

Best Answer

I thought you just asked us if it would be right for someone to tell you what you did with your body and most people said no. Now you're asking us what you should do with your body..<br />
Seriously, just stop.

Best Answer

If you don't like my questions why not just ignore them?

Best Answer

im not saying I dislike your questions, I'm saying that I'm confused. I don't know what you're trying to get out of it. People where feeling really bad for you and telling you to do whatever you wanted with your body. Now you're asking us what we should tell you to do. I'm not trying to get on your bad side but if you want attention, this isn't the best way to go for it.

Best Answer

I like to ask questions about what I'm thinking about. Sometimes I ask different questions about the same topic to see how the answers that I get vary. I do this because it helps me to clarify my own values, ideas and generalizations. Certain questions appeal to some people and not to others, therefore asking multiple questions that are phrased differently helps to cast a wider net for opinions. Why would you feel bad for me asking that question? My goal is not to evoke sympathy, it is to have a debate, about why things are the way they are, and why we view the world as we do. Feeling bad for me was a judgment by YOU, and maybe that reflects your own insecurities, or the metaphorical chips on YOUR shoulder than anything else. Of course I am trying to get attention asking questions. I'm interested in people's responses to the things that I'm pondering myself. This is not meant to be read in a harsh tone, at all. I love to debate and that's all this is.

Best Answer

Anything you want. It is yours. Besides I am not there to do anything with it so you are on your own.

Best Answer

Whatever makes you happy but be responsible about it and don't do something you can't step back from later.

Best Answer

treat it as a temple.

Best Answer