back asking me to take him back i did take him back a couple of times bcuz i loved him very much, but one day i realized it was killing me ( he had cheated again and this time i didnt forgive him again, we broke up, and i came to know he had married the girl he cheated on me, but even then he wanted to be in contact with me and i refused to do so. but it killed me deeply what was my fault, y did he did this to me y he never loved me y he cheated on me, y i never found anyone who cud love me, i have so many questions since then i stopped living , thinking live will nvr b gud to me but how many yrs i can live like that i thought death wud kill me but it didnt, now i feel blank.
avidiva avidiva 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Ya you can mope and dwell on it but really you should continue to move forward and be yourself and keep your heart open no matter what, because there are still great guys out here that pray to find someone with even half the love you have to accept and give back. =) I say, smile even more from learning an important lesson that makes you so much stronger, and keep hoping for the best. Good luck

Best Answer

Move on & be intelligent,if he hurt you once you KNOW he's ganna hurt you again,you should've never taken him back because that makes you look weak to him,move on & stop the crying cause its a waste to cry for someone who hurt you several times,plain truth

Best Answer

learn your lesson sweetie and never let it happen again

Best Answer

We all learn from bad experiences. This bad experience made you stronger.<br />
You're young enough to be able to forget him and find a trustworthy one, so just relax and move on.

Best Answer

You can do only one thing... LET HIM GO!!! Now take some time an regroup or get yourself together...

Best Answer

It's not your fault that he did this. That's entirely his responsibility.<br />
Taking him back wasn't the smartest move, but love makes us do stupid things.<br />
Cheating is like stealing and killing... people usually don't dare to do that, because they know it is wrong... but if they did it once, the second time will certainly be easier... so someone who is capable of cheating on you once, will do it again and again, because its easy then... and if you keep taking him back, it's even without consequences for him...<br />
You need to move on now. Realize that you don't love him, you love the person you thought he was. But he is someone else actually... no reason to love that person. Find someone new who is worthy of your love!

Best Answer

Your life it's not over! He's stuppid and an *******. Time will heal everything! You'll be fine and I'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you, way better than that guy!

Best Answer

What you need to do now is try to move your focus. ALL you have been thinking about is this skunk of a man who used you and who still wants to use you like a Kleenex, and it hurts horribly, and now you are SO hurt you have had to block out the pain.<br />
So now it is time to move on with your life and stop focusing on him and never think about him again. Change your telephone number so that he will never be able to call you again.<br />
Then, start looking at other men....because they are out there. And start thinking about life again....and your friends...and going and doing fun things that you enjoy.

Best Answer

It's time for you to start living your life. People come and go, some easier than others. You could be missing out on so much by agonizing over the past.

Best Answer

maybe its a new beginning for you. Blank slate...

Best Answer

Oh dear... It's time to fall out of him

Best Answer