back asking me to take him back i did take him back a couple of times bcuz i loved him very much, but one day i realized it was killing me ( he had cheated again and this time i didnt forgive him again, we broke up, and i came to know he had married the girl he cheated on me, but even then he wanted to be in contact with me and i refused to do so. but it killed me deeply what was my fault, y did he did this to me y he never loved me y he cheated on me, y i never found anyone who cud love me, i have so many questions since then i stopped living , thinking live will nvr b gud to me but how many yrs i can live like that i thought death wud kill me but it didnt, now i feel blank.
avidiva avidiva 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Ya you can mope and dwell on it but really you should continue to move forward and be yourself and keep your heart open no matter what, because there are still great guys out here that pray to find someone with even half the love you have to accept and give back. =) I say, smile even more from learning an important lesson that makes you so much stronger, and keep hoping for the best. Good luck

Best Answer

Move on & be intelligent,if he hurt you once you KNOW he's ganna hurt you again,you should've never taken him back because that makes you look weak to him,move on & stop the crying cause its a waste to cry for someone who hurt you several times,plain truth

Best Answer

learn your lesson sweetie and never let it happen again

Best Answer

We all learn from bad experiences. This bad experience made you stronger.

You're young enough to be able to forget him and find a trustworthy one, so just relax and move on.

Best Answer

Honey I'm going to be nice to you cos you've been through something that's close to home for me, normally if a chick was on here whining about why some guy keeps cheating on her yet she takes him back only to have him do it again, I'd probably say to them it's cos they allowed it to happen by taking them back into their life. It's basically saying to them "Here's the green light to go and take another piece of my heart now baby" and it just screams "I have no self respect and I need a man to make me feel complete" BULLSHIT!! You don't need anyone to complete you!! You need to complete yourself first if you want an equal relationship babe. You need to be happy in yourself and to love yourself if you want anyone to love you for you. I'm still trying myself to find that within myself as I've been through a lot of **** and so I've come down to a pact with my heart; no more relationships until I'm healed. I need to work on myself a lot more. I need to learn to actually really love myself. I think that's what you need to do too babe. I recently spoke to someone close to me and I confided in them that I felt like a failure and they told me that I was never ever a failure and the fact that I'm here is just so amazing and I'm not even talking about all that divine god stuff I'm talking about the fact that I'm saying you and I are amazing and bugger anyone who says differently. I'm kind of relieved for you that you didn't marry the ***** cos he's no doubt doing the same **** to his wife as he's doing to you and you can find yourself someone real ;9 plus it gives you a lot of time to focus on bettering yourself in life ;9

All the best babe xoxo ;9

Best Answer

You can do only one thing... LET HIM GO!!! Now take some time an regroup or get yourself together...

Best Answer

It's not your fault that he did this. That's entirely his responsibility.

Taking him back wasn't the smartest move, but love makes us do stupid things.

Cheating is like stealing and killing... people usually don't dare to do that, because they know it is wrong... but if they did it once, the second time will certainly be easier... so someone who is capable of cheating on you once, will do it again and again, because its easy then... and if you keep taking him back, it's even without consequences for him...

You need to move on now. Realize that you don't love him, you love the person you thought he was. But he is someone else actually... no reason to love that person. Find someone new who is worthy of your love!

Best Answer

Your life it's not over! He's stuppid and an *******. Time will heal everything! You'll be fine and I'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you, way better than that guy!

Best Answer

What you need to do now is try to move your focus. ALL you have been thinking about is this skunk of a man who used you and who still wants to use you like a Kleenex, and it hurts horribly, and now you are SO hurt you have had to block out the pain.

So now it is time to move on with your life and stop focusing on him and never think about him again. Change your telephone number so that he will never be able to call you again.

Then, start looking at other men....because they are out there. And start thinking about life again....and your friends...and going and doing fun things that you enjoy.

Best Answer

It's time for you to start living your life. People come and go, some easier than others. You could be missing out on so much by agonizing over the past.

Best Answer

maybe its a new beginning for you. Blank slate...

Best Answer

Oh dear... It's time to fall out of him

Best Answer