dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 13 Answers May 22, 2012

Donate it to a thrift store that is run by a good charity

Best Answer

O.o so much fun. Frisbie from the 5th floor, or gum splat contest, or cartwheel ninja kick contest or.....

Best Answer

Please don't sit it outside, because my dad is the one guy who'd pick it up.

Best Answer

Sell it on Craigslist or donate it to a children's home or battered women's shelter (some shelters accept donations for women who are starting over from scratch after escaping an abusive marriage).

Best Answer

Someone gave me their old huge TV when they got a new one. I have a flat screen in my living room, but I also have the biggest, heaviest old school set I have ever seen now in my bedroom. I will never get rid of it till it dies, and then I don't know how I will get it back out of my house.

Best Answer

Lol! :)

Best Answer

I've always heard to keep everythingthat works you never know if youll need it but too sell it itll be a little money. not a lot but some is better than none...

Best Answer

Give it to a Charity Thrift Shop.

Best Answer

...I knew you were lying about not watching tv.

Best Answer

i use my TV for wii, the computer & netflix...we dont have cable so the tv is otherwise useless.

Best Answer

come on nobody wants that anymore^^

Best Answer