Here is a few things I see that make staying where you are a good idea. <br />
1st.You are in your early twenties and have a life time of living to do and the possibilities of you some day finding another guy are very good. <br />
2nd You are Puerto Rican and obviously know how to speak two languages which is a real plus for being able to get to know someone else along with employment. <br />
3rd You can’t be sure of everything your former husband has been doing in Japan all the time you have been apart. <br />
4th It sure sounds like there is a lot of disagreement and conflict in your relationship with him and there is a chance it may take a long time to resolve those differences. <br />
And 5th I have been married twice, been in three other long term relationships, and been in love more than a few times. I still have a love for many women I was with, but I realized a long time ago that I can be in love or love someone and at the same time they can be making my life hell on earth. <br />
One other thing I realized the hard way was that you need to look out for yourself if there is a chance the relationship may go bad because after they are gone you still need to go on. It is not being selfish for a person to look out for their own best interest.

Best Answer

Wow! A very insightful answer. It's as if you knew me! Thank you! It makes me feel a lot better.

Best Answer

I didn't read your story, but if your relationship is rocky, I would not move away from my support system.

Best Answer

Thanks! Keep the answers coming!

Best Answer