So i met this guy on tumblr,we instantly clicked. After 2 months of talking he said he likes me,he'd like to cuddle me and i couldn't say anything that would change hismind about me. Then he was busy at school and when he came back he said hemissed me and he'll try to be make time for me. Then he disappeared....a few weeks later he sent me an anonymous message saying that he's really sorry,he acted like a child and i deserve a man. Aa few months later i run into him on facebook,he said things happened in his life at that time and he thought it is a bad sign,that's why he left... Later he said he just wants tobe friends.but in his next sentence he said he doesn't want to hurt me and why would we want to sit around and wish things were different (he lives in a states and i live in europe),he also mentioned i could easily date with someone who's in my city... but the point is i think i am in love with him and i know how it may sound but i think he's the one for m
girlbehindthecurtain girlbehindthecurtain 22-25, F 4 Answers Feb 8 in Dating & Relationships

well, that escalated quickly o-o"

Best Answer

hmm?

Best Answer

Just give both of yall some time. Long distance is really difficult. So, i suggest dating a guy from your area. *shrugs*

Best Answer

the problem is i don't like these guys.
and ldr is really difficult but he gets all the time and space he wants.

Best Answer

I used to be in a LDR and things aren't really that simple :L

Best Answer

yeah,i've been there before...guess i am a masochist

Best Answer

i think want make you busy so and so.....

Best Answer

stings of love..... It hurts when some one act like that....

Best Answer

it is and confusing

Best Answer

i agree with you....

Best Answer

i still don't know what to do though. :S

Best Answer

Like he said himself, you deserve a man. He's a child who is only playing games. It's hard, but you need to move on. He is aware of what he is doing, yet he keeps coming back. Forget about him, delete him from your stuff and meet new people. You'll be happier that way.

Best Answer

well i never understood why he said that.he didn't hurt me...
i don't know if i could ever let him go :(

Best Answer