So yesterday I was supposed to go to a dance with my boyfriend but after I bought the tickets 2 days before the dance he bailed.... I'm completely heartbroken and cried for hours, I think he laughed when I cried in front of him. I don't know what to do because he said he'd never hurt me and he did and he said we'd be together forever and that won't happen so that's another lie. I love him with all my heart more than anything and he says the same thing but I think it's a lie. And on Valentine's Day he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend officially....I don't know what to do. :'(
geologistsrule geologistsrule 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 9 in Dating & Relationships

Dodge the bullet before it's too late, seriously.

Best Answer

What do you mean before it's too late?

Best Answer

You might really get hurt

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

Hey, you are so young. don't be with somebody who doesn't make you feel safe! Geeze, he is, at the very least, not thoughtful...Just think of all the time and energy you are going to have to spend just to protect yourself from the hurts you'll feel.

Best Answer

I know what you should do.......Get over him and never ever give him another chance at a relationship with you because he will never respect you if you do.<br />
He had his chance an has blown it now don't you blow it by giving him a second chance.

Best Answer

Forget him. Laugh when you are crying? Not a good boyfriend move

Best Answer

I would move on. He laughed when your feelings were hurt? What kind of love is that? Sorry sweetheart - I'd go out (even to your parents' house) on St. Valentine's Day. You deserve better than him.

Best Answer