I was holding my boyfriend's hand, and he asked me why my hands were sweaty. I told him because I was nervous. And he said "What are you nervous about?" I told him I didn't know. Someone Help . Please.
EmilyRose100 EmilyRose100 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 28 in Dating & Relationships

only you can determine what makes you feel nervous; its natural sometimes to be with someone you care about and feel some anxiety. I don't think all nervousness is a bad thing.

Best Answer

Wow, third world problems an all. *roll eyes*

Best Answer

Well, that sounds a little awkward, but not like it horribly repulsed him. I think it would be okay to link arms next time, or just not hold hands. Your nervousness will probably dissipate if you stay together & this will no longer be such an issue.

Best Answer

help with what? Only you know why you are nervous, no one else.

Best Answer

That doesn't exactly sound like a crisis.

Best Answer

Well thanks for your opinion,

Best Answer

My point is that you are blowing the importance of that out of proportion. Maybe out of proportion anxiety is why your hands were sweaty in the first place. It might be good to try to keep things in a more realistic perspective.

Best Answer