i have a friend that always wanting to leave me but when i ask her why she says its for u i hurt u so much and when i tell her if u want to leave .. leave she stays but when we both fight she says she will leave and it hurts me so i beg her and tell her staff till she stays and i dont know why if she wants to leave but i am keeping her with force or she is going through really bad time and i should stick to her side or if she replaced me what should i do but it hurts me so much to leave her
mary3000 mary3000 13-15, F 5 Answers May 10 in Doing Good

Tell her what you just told us.

Best Answer

sometimes by forcing yourself upon someone else, you end up losing them permanently, and feeling inadequate yourself; you cannot and should not force or manipulate anyone into wanting to stay your friend. Even with the best of friendships, people do need their separate time and privacy to deal with their own issues.

Best Answer

so i should just leave her alone to deal with her problems

Best Answer

you should probably back off for a little bit; if she calls you or wants to spend some time with you, accept the invitation if that is fine with you. but for now, it sounds like she is asking for some space in your relationship.

Best Answer

i stopped talking for her for 2 days to give her space but she hated and were worried angry and sad

Best Answer

you can take some time out of your day to say hello and ask her how she is doing then. but if she responds angrily, your best bet is to back off; maybe some time alone will give her needed time to decide what it is she really wants.

Best Answer

she told me if i did it again she will never ever talk to me again and if i did that she will fight with me and she will leave

Best Answer

are you certain you want to be in this dysfunctional relationship? she's controlling and manipulating you to the point that if you do something, or if you don't, you're still screwed as far as she's concerned. Please for your own sanity, make some better friends.

Best Answer

stop fighting with your friend, and she won't leave you. friends do have disagreements some times, but they should never be hurtful to each other.

Best Answer

Jesus Christ could you fix all of your grammatical errors? I don't even know what your trying to say.

Best Answer