Lately I've bee having an intense desire to be girly/feminine. Should I act on my desires? I really wish I was female. I don't like being a guy. I want to wear dresses and girl clothes and be treated like a princess. This has been depressing me greatly recently. So, what should I do? Just kill myself?
ConfusedForDays ConfusedForDays 13-15 6 Answers Jul 6, 2014 in Doing Good

Then you should wear dresses and girl clothes. But note that women's clothing sizes are very different from men's clothing sizes and the cut is very different.

Best Answer

go ahead whats stoping you enjoy

Best Answer

My parents would have to know. That would be a very awkward and uncomfortable thing to tell them.

Best Answer

No, killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Yes, you should explore your desires and see if it feels like "you". Message me if you need advice on exploring this.

Best Answer

Why? What could you possibly have to say about this?

Best Answer

Because I undergo the same stigma being judged for carrying out what I believe is right for me. So I understand your plight.

Best Answer