Lately I've bee having an intense desire to be girly/feminine. Should I act on my desires? I really wish I was female. I don't like being a guy. I want to wear dresses and girl clothes and be treated like a princess. This has been depressing me greatly recently. So, what should I do? Just kill myself?
ConfusedForDays ConfusedForDays 13-15 6 Answers Jul 6 in Doing Good

Then you should wear dresses and girl clothes. But note that women's clothing sizes are very different from men's clothing sizes and the cut is very different.

Best Answer

Maybe you're just overreacting to a new idea. Are you really just a guy who doesn't want to be tied down with all the stupid things that the expectations of others make you do? Are you looking for the materialistic ex<x>pression that is mostly abused by females? <br />
Whatever gender you truly want to be, just focus on finding friends who are girls so you have easy access. Just think about them as humans even though they get to wear any color of the rainbow freely, use hair accessories, et cetera. Maybe you should stare at them to get them to talk to you first. Anyway, after you get closer with them you could probably do well by expressing your inner pain with just trying to fulfill such a simple wish. Most children are really just as different as you are so you will likely find acceptance.

Best Answer

go ahead whats stoping you enjoy

Best Answer

My parents would have to know. That would be a very awkward and uncomfortable thing to tell them.

Best Answer

no...dress like a girl.

Best Answer

Gee, that's obvious. It's not that simple. It's not like I could do that without my parent's knowledge.

Best Answer

Why would it matter whether your parents know that or not?

Best Answer

Start small. Clear fingernail polish and lipstick. Make your undergarments more feminine. Start growing out your hair. The small things where you and only you will know.

Best Answer

Those would all be quite noticeable if I did them. I know my parents well.

Best Answer

It appears to me the only issue here is your parents being incredibly closed-minded.

Best Answer

wait until they leave and do it.

Best Answer

No, killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Yes, you should explore your desires and see if it feels like "you". Message me if you need advice on exploring this.

Best Answer

Why? What could you possibly have to say about this?

Best Answer

Because I undergo the same stigma being judged for carrying out what I believe is right for me. So I understand your plight.

Best Answer