Did you go? What happened?

Best Answer

I went and as per my husband's advice I came to stick a post-it note on her door with my number on it, to be less creepy and not knock. She saw me through the window put the note on the door and opened the door, so I explained it. Now I have saved her # and we have traded cat pictures! Right away she tected me. At first, my husband was saying she did it on purpose: "sorry...she's a *****."(maybe he was going off his past experiences?) I said, "it doesn't make sense...she went to effort to be my friend". I said I was going to go over anyway just in case and how do I not be creepy. Armed with an impersonal post-it note(which I thought was a genius idea) to put on her door I felt uncreepy and empowered. It turned out alright, and she really is nice. She genuinely thought she did add the #.
:)

Best Answer

I went and as per my husband's advice I came to stick a post-it note on her door with my number on it, to be less creepy and not knock. She saw me through the window put the note on the door and opened the door, so I explained it. Now I have saved her # and we have traded cat pictures! Right away she texted me. At first, my husband was saying she did it(didn't add the #) on purpose: "sorry...she's a *****."(maybe he was going off his past experiences?) I said, "it doesn't make sense...she went to effort to be my friend". I said I was going to go over anyway just in case and how do I not be creepy. Armed with an impersonal post-it note(which I thought was a genius idea) to put on her door I felt uncreepy and empowered. It turned out alright, and she really is nice. She genuinely thought she did add the #. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Go back , NOW !!

Best Answer

this answer empowered me to go over. thanks...it made it feel important to go over...I felt sad at the loss of a potential perfect friend. She is new to the city and works at the same place and lives 5 minutes away and we even dress alike, we both have sisters we are very diferrent from...out of nowhere...and she initiated it. So there couldn't be a better opportunity to make a friend, it dropped into my lap like fate!! To just let that slip through my fingers...I don't know. I really wanted to do the right thing. It could've gone a million different ways from terrible and catastrophic to perfect...and it went perfect(as it could be). Now I am very worried I will mess it all up and do something wrong to lose the friendship. But at least I have it at all now.

Best Answer

Just go back and ask her number again =) mayby she even wanted you to come back and didn't safe the number on purpose who knows ^^

Best Answer

the thought made me smile and laugh...

Best Answer

Hello Friend..please don't take this the wrong way...why are you so stressed about this? Relax, then of course take a ride back, you'll find where she lives. Just tell her for whatever reason, her number wasn't saved in your phone and you would like to get together. There is nothing strange or stalkish about it. Over-thinking any situation is never good!! :)

Best Answer

First I looked on google maps after finding that google earth didn't work, but once I got in my car and drove around I found it immediately. I remembered without remembering. I knew it when I saw it, but had to see it first. It seemed like I intuitively knew which street. It might've been harder if I'd waited longer.

Best Answer

First I looked on google maps after finding that google earth didn't work, but I just couldn't be any more sure than if I drove in person. Once I got in my car and drove around I found it much more easily and could've spared the wasted google time if I'd done it to start with. I remembered without remembering. I knew it when I saw it, but had to see it first. It seemed like I intuitively knew which street. It might've been harder if I'd waited longer.

Best Answer

I'm so glad to hear it worked out for you! And also, I was a bit worried I may have offended you in my answer..that was not my intent at all..

Best Answer