I named her luna :) the moon in latin. Thanks for all the creative ideas though :P
Jurassicjess Jurassicjess 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 17, 2012

Bananaberry cause one eye is yellow like a banana and the other is blue like a blueberry.

Best Answer

Narnia.

Best Answer

Fancy.

Best Answer

From the sound of that name her wolfi

Best Answer

i got two blue nose pitbulls one brown and white one name browny as a food and one villet she white and the one browny and i make them strong and i make sure if a guy try to get with mi sister i have it attack so ya

Best Answer

Mine was so crazy i had to give her to my uncle because he trains dogs. She was ripping up my carpet, she would squat and **** on the carpet after i just took her out and she would pull so hard on a leash she was walking me! She was beautiful and people offered me money for her all the time but i felt she needed some training, but she grew attached to my uncle so i let him keep her. I want another big dog but i want a pure pitt or either an american, i just hate how hard it is to rent a place that dosent allow certain breeds because they are afraid of them.

Best Answer

damn will mi two dog dont do that

Best Answer

cupcake

Best Answer

Fuzzyface

Best Answer

rainbow

Best Answer

Stain this way you can its fun for all when your in the park and yell out "Come!!

Best Answer

trafficlight

Best Answer

I always liked Lexy.

Best Answer