I like a girl named brittany and I'm going to go talk to her tomorrow but I don't really know what to say.. help??
iamj iamj 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in LGBT

Ask her If she wants to study together

Best Answer

Compliment her. But don't make it creepy.

Best Answer

Hi? Why don't you introduce yourself and ask what kind of stuff she is into? See if you really like her or not? You can tell pretty fast if she is into it or not... If she talks to you then there you go... If she clams up then back off and try again later... Maybe she hates you, or maybe she is busy or shy or whatever... But you'll never know unless you try...

I know everyone says this but you have no idea how many girls just want a confident guy (not a jerk there is a huge difference) to talk to them... It's frustrating to think some guy likes you but he is too nervous to talk to you...

Just talk... She's a person, so are you... She won't like you any LESS for just saying hi... But she might like you more :-)

Best Answer

start with hi and let it flow from there

Best Answer

Sup?

Best Answer

Saying hi, how's it goin is a good way to start a convo

Best Answer

dont say hi say hey saying hi will make u look like a ***** then ask her if u can walk her to class then softly touch her vigina

Best Answer