yep none of his business. I need a vacation / going out of town. Have fun! Remember what happens in Vegas.....ends up on Youtube!

Best Answer

Just say you want to take some vacation time. When he asks why, or if he does, say you're going out of state with your best friend, on a trip.

Best Answer

Taking a vacation. Never give out too much info

Best Answer

I am with you on this one. Do not give details. Non of their business anyway right?

Best Answer

Is your boss usually reluctant to give you time off, or will March be a particularly busy time for your company? Yes, I agree with the rest - only give details if he asks for them. Remember, you are entitled to leave, he's not doing you a favor. If he's a total tyrant in general, and you don't think he'll give you leave if he knows what it's for, I don't think it's that wrong to tell a little fib. But keep it simple - the simpler it is, the more believable (or so they say). Think of something he can't say no to. Honesty is, however, always the best policy.

Best Answer

Say that you need time off because you are feeling a bit under the weather and if they say you dont sound sick ,your reply should be that you are having sex with your dog. that should be sick enough for them.

Best Answer

take this job, and shove it, i don't wanna work here anymore!

Best Answer

That you need a little vacation in March.

Best Answer

Just taking a vacation. Let the boss ask you for the details.

Best Answer

you have an ugly face with wrinkly skin and a fat ***

Best Answer

i do or my boss does?

Best Answer

Yup.. just say it straight out.. taking a vacation

Best Answer