40-50 deg.? Shorts and wicking t-shirt.

Best Answer

So I won't get cold wearing that?

Best Answer

That's basically what I wear at that temp too. Maybe with my sweat shirt with the sleeves cut off over it and a pair of light gloves. You might get a bit chilly starting out, but once you get warmed up it should be fine. I usually end up ditching the gloves and sweat shirt after a mile or two.

Best Answer

Wurkoutgurl - and a sports bra.

Best Answer

40 -50 degrees is not cold...lol

Best Answer

down under it is

Best Answer

Well, it's chilly....I know...I've lived in weather where it got -20....but, it's still chilly....so do you have any ideas?

Best Answer

Trapped air insulates, something fluffy, then some type of small jacket and then a fluffy jacket should work.

Best Answer

okay...thank you =)

Best Answer

No problem

Best Answer

Bikini

Best Answer

check out under armour's cold gear and compression clothing...i have some of both and they keep me VERY warm...it can be freezing outside but they they keep me warm.

Best Answer

Thanks...and I really hope I don't have to run in weather that is below freezing! lol =)

Best Answer

me neither...but if u do u'll be prepared lol.....

Best Answer

yea this too. i have this http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-tactical-coldgear-mock/pid1216003-290
best piece of cold gear i own, i never get cold in it. I don't run with it unless its lower than 30 though or i get hot.

Best Answer

Mountain climbers wear long underwear made of silk, known as silk pants, lightweight and warm, but 40F is not cold

Best Answer

Well, it's chilly. I'm use to working out indoors or when the weather is much warmer....gets really hot where I am at. So I know I may need to dress differently in the cooler weather..

Best Answer

Silk pants will do the trick, they keep me warm in minus 20 temps

Best Answer

Pure silk and good trainers, silk can hold many times in water than its weight.

Best Answer

pure silk? I have never heard that before....

Best Answer

It will be light and won't feel wet for longer.

Best Answer

Keep it lose and lightweight.

Best Answer

Thank you =)

Best Answer

i wear polyester pants, shirt, running jacket, hat

Best Answer

So I was thinking my workout pants (long) tanktop and light jacket? What do u mean running jacket? I'm normally working out indoors. This is my first experience running in cooler weather..

Best Answer

its like this http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-ua-furrow-full-zip-jacket/pcid1231186-084
its fleece, they have lots of nice fleece running gear if you go into like a big sporting goods store

Best Answer

fleece works well for me, because you have worked out doors so im sure you notice how warm you get, so you don't have to put on lots of layers cause your going to heat up after a mile, i don't worry about extra layers unless its approaching freezing (38-32degrees)

Best Answer