It is a non paid position at the campus radio station, just to get experience in the field and something to add to my resume that may later help me get an internship or a job. The people who work there dress extremely relaxed, but I want to make a good impression.
sleeplesscollegestudent sleeplesscollegestudent 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

business casual. You are being judged.

Best Answer

can't go wrong with dress pants and a button up shirt <br />
like others have said biz casual.<br />
Yeah I hear you about tattoo's best to keep it covered for the interview you just never know who will be judging you.

Best Answer

Some clothes would be a good start.... Okay, seriously, I'd go "Business Causual." Gives you at least practic for the real world. It's also shows to the prospective employer that you care about stuff (like how you look), and they will think how that should reflect in your work.

Best Answer

Do you have a nice jacket and skirt? If you want to make a good impression, look professional.

Best Answer

I have a tattoo on my calf and I think it is cool to show it there, but I am not sure 100%. Plus it is 80 degrees in central texas still.

Best Answer

Since you're a college student applying for an unpaid position, business casual would be fine I'm sure. Just be neat and well groomed and wear what you feel comfortable with.
I want to commend you for wanting to make a good impression, that's going to get you far!!

Best Answer

A nice pair of jeans and a conservative top. NO SNEAKERS!! LOL. Good luck

Best Answer

Find out the main dudes favorite band and or kind of music and wear a a shirt with their logo on it. That will open up communication and make you look relatable.

Best Answer

A microphone.

Best Answer

I'm not interviewing to be on air. I have an interview with the news department today and one with the promotions department tomorrow.

Best Answer

internships like that can be fun. go casual dress, like distintive but not all classy like at all.

Best Answer

nothing noone can see you

Best Answer

Do you not realize there are actually people in offices at radio stations?

Best Answer

well ok then wear that little red thing you have

Best Answer