short skirt stockings and suspenders tight top no bra

Best Answer

Yeah well you would find our really fast how many of them pay lip service to the "judge not lest ye be judged" thing....
My guess is most are there to look pious and fool them selves into believing showing up one hour a week (like a truant school kid) is enough to get them over the line.

Best Answer

very true my friend

Best Answer

My church is pretty relaxed about dress code- some go in casual clothes and others dress up. They leave it up to you and what you're comfortable with.

Best Answer

I always find it fun to show up dressed like a roman centurion carrying a spear and a whip

Best Answer

Dress pants and blouse, skirt and blouse, or dress. Some churches don't mind if you don't dress up, but dress up just to be safe if it's your first visit. The more conservative, the better.

Best Answer

wear all leather....showing cleavage is essential..super high heels and get one of those horn hairbands..if you can find a trident that would be awesome..walk in with some metal music in the background...when you reach the altar...turn to the people and shout..." man!! it was hot in hell" *evi laughter*

Best Answer

Clothes you feel comfortable in of course! <3

Best Answer

the most sexy lingerie you have underneath and something plain on the outside! so you can be the only one who knows what your wearing underneath and get a thrill out of going to church.hugs michelle

Best Answer

A nuns habit obv :-P

Best Answer

something modest I would think

Best Answer