LD02 LD02 22-25, F 20 Answers Mar 21 in Dating & Relationships

Kick him in the balls and leave.

Best Answer

He's a broken record.

Best Answer

time to find a new boyfriend..one that doesn't play head games.

Best Answer

I agree :)

Best Answer

tell him listen her mister you are history goodbye

Best Answer

That he is a sadistic jerk and you should get rid of him.

Best Answer

I'm getting the feeling you bf is a bit of a tool.

Best Answer

Tell him to get lost

Best Answer

It s a power struggle ... Call his bluff you leave him ..

Best Answer

You read my mind.

Best Answer

That is really callous thing to do. Maybe he is feeling insecure(or he is) or doesn't trust you. You should probably have a talk with him regarding what is actually bothering him so much that he finds a need to do that. Depending on how much that person is willing to mend his ways you should consider moving on or being in the relationship.

Best Answer

Realise hes a typical jerk and that you can do better.

Best Answer

I was in a similar situation with my ex and i want to give you an advice that make his wish come true about break up because he don't really loves you.

Best Answer

Could be 2 things. He's fed up with U or he's someone in his mind. Not a good sign...take care!

Best Answer

Beat hem at his own game. Break up with him. Don't say you will break up with him at some future date, just do it. Next time he says that to you, tell him, *No, it isn't going to take a couple of months, because I am breaking up with you now, Goodbye* And then walk away, Don't look back.

Best Answer

He has summer plans.

Best Answer

means u made wrıng decision and had s.ex with him now he got what he want and ready to move on the next honey tree

Best Answer