maybe get her a pregnancy test to confirm its true and then convince her to tell her parents.. maybe tell her that you will be with her the whole time and you can tell them together..

Best Answer

Breastlover18 here has a very good point.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

thank you mediocrity

Best Answer

thanks for the best answer :)

Best Answer

At 11 daddy is # 1 on the list to check.

Best Answer

Step-dad more likely.

Best Answer

You call your local Office of Children's Services right away as somebody is abusing that child.

Best Answer

It's probably the best plan. She says it's her boyfriend who is 12, I still find it disgraceful but at least it wouldn't be **********. But you never know...

Best Answer

It's okay everyone. (I don't think there's a way to reply on here generally) I just messaged her and told her she should go to the doctors, and she replied 'it was only a joke, my family would kill me haha xoxo.' Well that was a terrible joke....

Best Answer

Wow... ******* really...?

Best Answer

Ah, now I'm kind of mad at her! Keep one eye on her, though, she might have said that to keep the probing questions at bay.

Best Answer

Those are my thoughts as well. I will keep an eye.

Best Answer

Looks like you have other issues to worry about... like keeping her on this plane of existence and showing her that lying for attention is not cool. What if she actually gets pregnant... would you believe her?

Best Answer

You should get her to tell someone...

Best Answer

First i give her counseling. Remove all her possible fears and take the help of Medical experts for a secured process of coming out of the trouble.

Best Answer

Yeah, advocates help a kid feel safe.

Best Answer

Find the person responsible and cut their nuts off.

Best Answer

Firstly, an 11 year old cannot be classified as a “friend” of the family. She is a child. If you really care for this child, you’ll inform her parents.

Best Answer

Tell her parents.

Best Answer

Tell her that you can only agree to this if she goes with you to see her family GP, and that she must take the advice that the GP gives.<br />
The GP is likely to advise her to tell her parents.

Best Answer

dont tell anyone... stay out of this matter bcoz there are people committing suicide out of depression in such case

Best Answer

I'm sure you mean well, but this is terrible advice under the circumstances

Best Answer

Tell her it's ok to get pregnant.

Best Answer