heel75 heel75 31-35, M 24 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Fashion

I'd get him his own pair!!!

Best Answer

get his his own too, but wonder why he's doing it

Best Answer

I'd be interested to know why he's doing it too. Maybe it's a fetish. It makes think of that little kid in Freaky Friday that would wear high heels.

Best Answer

Make him wear a dress and makeup too

Best Answer

I'd buy him a couple pairs in his own size, so he doesn't ruin mine!!

Best Answer

Let him. He is expressing a need to feel sexy or feminine. Or he just simply has a fetish and can't get enough of heels. Does he get turned on when you wear heels for him? If not, then there may be an issue with him sexually. Either way it is healthy and normal. Ask yourself this question, is he a good husband? And why is it a problem for guys to dress in girls clothes? Girls wear guys clothes all the time, and no one says a thing. Its just another double standard in our society. Heck, they even have women's underwear named "boy shorts"... At least he is doing it with you at home and not in secrecy or with someone else

Best Answer

I'll get him his own pair or two ! why not ?

Best Answer

compliment him and help paint his toenails . then take him shopping for his own pair of high heels ! :-)

Best Answer

Agree Rangerglt! Encourage him! I get a rock hard cold blue steel when I wear heels.

Best Answer

Marry a real man, who has bigger feet.

Best Answer

Get a new husband that acted like a man.

Best Answer

Dump him. Big style.

Best Answer

Not care.

Best Answer

I don't know what I should do but I know what I would do......cry.

Best Answer

Why you want to cry?????

Best Answer

Well, we've been married for 28 years.....and to see that now would mean that he hid a part of himself away from me for all that long time...omg.....that would be too sad

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I hope I am not being hurtful by my honesty. It's just that, if that did happen, I would realize that my awareness of my husband and my prior knowledge of him had been based on my ignorance of a kind of deceit on his part. A whole aspect of his personality had been hidden from me.

Best Answer

That's kind of what my wife said

Best Answer

Tell him to get his own and stop stretching your shoes

Best Answer

Hun is your husband wearing your shoes again?

Best Answer

laugh

Best Answer

no comment

Best Answer