Easy fix, arrange friendly coffee date, (assuming you and this person you like live in same neighborhood)

Best Answer

You publicly go and meet them in a mall, that seems fucken safe, then you proceed to get in their pants. Hopefully they're not a killer though. Once that is done, tell them to fucken get out and thank them for giving you a great time. But seriously, you meet them in a mall, ask them questions, and hope for the fucken best.

Best Answer

LOL...first part is hilarious. Thanks :D

Best Answer

Give me best answer. Then will I know it worked.

Best Answer

ask if you can arrange to meet him along with two other friends. one of yours and one of theres for lunch. so that way you can get to know them and be in a safe environment.

Best Answer

Sassy that's stalker like lol

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

sounds like you just found a friend

Best Answer

lol..? it happen sometimes I guess.

Best Answer

If their close to you,<br />
find out where they work and run by to check them out.

Best Answer

What are you talking about? How can you be interested in somebody you've never seen before? You mean like if you look on somebodies profile and the details are like yours? I say leave them alone and go seek help.

Best Answer