charmcaster6177 charmcaster6177 22-25, M 16 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Cry a river,build a bridge and get over it!

Best Answer

I wish my close guy friend his birthday very espacially and he.. I think he even don't know my birthdate.<br />
At that time i want to cry alot.. But he took a promise to me never cry at any situation thats why my tears are in my eyes and not falling down..

Best Answer

you should assume there is a big surprise party planned ....<br />
oops....!

Best Answer

Find out if something is bothering them so much that they forgot.

Best Answer

Invite them out for a birthday drink and they will probably get a hint. Otherwise don't worry about it since sometimes people just get caught up in life and forget little things.

Best Answer

dont wish that frnd on their bday

Best Answer

roll over and die

Best Answer

If you were truly best friends, just pile drive that ************ ;D

Best Answer

You mean wish you happy birthday? Call him/ her and ask for your bday present. Happened to me and thats what i did.

Best Answer

I don't know the date my best friends birthday. He doesn't know mine either. I fail to see the importance of it.

Best Answer

If its a guy then i wouldnt botha wer not programed to remember such things. If a woman omg go mental cause woman remember every date somehow.. i always forget other peoples but remember my own how weirds that :)

Best Answer

Wish you what exactly ????????

Best Answer