Time to exercise, go for a run, bike, get the heart pumping and those endorphins working for you.

Best Answer

either express your feelings to other people or do extreme exercise: sprint, punch a punching bag as hard as you can, do as many pushups as you can.....

Best Answer

A long hot shower for water then get around people... greet them with a smile even if its forced... i also suggest any type of community service. giving back and ALWAYS fills your heart with positive energy... theres a big world out there that needs you!!!!

Best Answer

if im that bad i usually try to take a nap, sleep it off

Best Answer

Take a power walk! Start a new excersize routine, like p90x or sign up for a pilates or yoga class. If too shy get them on video. The idea is to get those endorphins flowing, you feel so much better. Then decide what kind of hobby you always wanted to explore. For me it was to break my old plates ( helps with rage lol) and make a mosaic project for the yard. Its also good to get into meditating, i can barely manage five minutes a day but i do it. I imagine that roots grow right out of my *** and into the ground, the roots suck up the chi and i imagine all thi chi and energy going up into me, swirling through my limbs and in my head, i then breath out the negative. Try it! If you are depressed to the point your chest hurts, you are hurting your heart, and eventually can give yourself a heart attack, literally can die of a broken heart, love yourself enough to take care of you!

Best Answer

creative rage, love it!

Best Answer

Listen to music and pray or sing songs..

Best Answer

xanax and sleep work for me, but only temporary. My chest hurts all the time. When it's bad, only sleep works. If it's just starting to build , exercise helps. None of the depression meds I've taken ever helped (cymbalta, wellbution, lexapro) They still haven't identified what causes the pain except for, perhaps, too much cortisol released by the body. It is a daily battle for me.

Best Answer

going for a walk or run always helped me

Best Answer

Listen to some Coldplay.....?

Best Answer

breathe. and then look for someone to talk to. better it be a close family or friend

Best Answer

See a therapist. There are meds for this. I take them for depression. It is very helpful. Callalilly

Best Answer