pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 84 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

crawl into the casket for a quickie...

Best Answer

Laugh like a donkey...

Best Answer

Climb out of the coffin

Best Answer

or in

Best Answer

Ventriloquism.

Best Answer

Have sex with the widow in the back seat of the funeral car. The funeral directors really get mad.

Best Answer

Be the guest of honor

Best Answer

Do the Thriller dance

Best Answer

Turn up as grim reaper and stand by the coffin saying nothing lol

Best Answer

that would be awesome!!!

Best Answer

Spit on the grave after the deceased has been committed, even by accident.

Best Answer

Do the Gangnam Style.

Best Answer

awaken from the coffin

Best Answer

drinking liquer

Best Answer

Open a beer.

Best Answer

take pictures lol

Best Answer

Actually I have several times had the family ask me to take pictures. Normally they are wanting pictures of the flowers and gifts for "thank you" notes. They are too busy or too upset to do it so they have asked me to do it. A few times they have asked for photos with some long lost friends or relatives. It does seem weird though.

Best Answer

Acid or mushrooms

Best Answer

Say..."I know how you feel." One can never know how another may feel. You could, instead, ask your friend to tell you how he or she feels.

Best Answer

I've asked all my inner circle for supressed laughter at the grave.

Best Answer

ventriloquism

Best Answer

Get out of the coffin and ask next of kin if the insurance has come through yet.

Best Answer

well, I would say, laugh.. But laughing is good at the right times.. my kid and I were way in the back of the lawn away from people and she just needed a laugh to get through the tension.. so I made her laugh and we laughed.

so I guess what should we never do at a funeral... ?? mmmm run around naked, be violent .. etc etc etc

Best Answer