Laugh like a donkey...

Best Answer

Ventriloquism.

Best Answer

Have sex with the widow in the back seat of the funeral car. The funeral directors really get mad.

Best Answer

Do the Thriller dance

Best Answer

Turn up as grim reaper and stand by the coffin saying nothing lol

Best Answer

that would be awesome!!!

Best Answer

Spit on the grave after the deceased has been committed, even by accident.

Best Answer

Do the Gangnam Style.

Best Answer

awaken from the coffin

Best Answer

Open a beer.

Best Answer

take pictures lol

Best Answer

Actually I have several times had the family ask me to take pictures. Normally they are wanting pictures of the flowers and gifts for "thank you" notes. They are too busy or too upset to do it so they have asked me to do it. A few times they have asked for photos with some long lost friends or relatives. It does seem weird though.

Best Answer

Acid or mushrooms

Best Answer

Say..."I know how you feel." One can never know how another may feel. You could, instead, ask your friend to tell you how he or she feels.

Best Answer

ventriloquism

Best Answer

Get out of the coffin and ask next of kin if the insurance has come through yet.

Best Answer

well, I would say, laugh.. But laughing is good at the right times.. my kid and I were way in the back of the lawn away from people and she just needed a laugh to get through the tension.. so I made her laugh and we laughed. <br />
so I guess what should we never do at a funeral... ?? mmmm run around naked, be violent .. etc etc etc

Best Answer

Say "My bad"<br />
Mention everything bad that the deceased did<br />
Get a *****<br />
Use your phone AT ALL during the service. Turn it on silent and off.<br />
If it's possible the deceased told you something very confidential that he/she probably didn't tell a lot of people, don't mention it.<br />
Ask "So, what do I get from the will?"<br />
Chew gum

Best Answer

Plan a guy's night out.

Best Answer

To start with, don't be late!!

Best Answer

A friend's mother was late for her own funeral.. At the very last minute on the day of the funeral, it was revealed she wanted cremated, not buried. So the original service went ahead, after a discussion and quite late. There was another one for the commital.
It would have caused her no end of amusement too. Her favourite son actually relished it to some extent.

Best Answer

Crack open a cold beer during the homily. LOL

Best Answer

Run through the funeral procession naked, punching random people in the nose and kicking kittens like footballs, all while singing "IM HENRY THE 8th I AM!!!!"

Best Answer