Bleedingavalon Bleedingavalon 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Intimacy

I would only use pet names if the other person starts it first.

Best Answer

Pet names should not be used unless the other person suggests it.....sex, on the other hand is fine even early on in the dating process.

Best Answer

Well we both use pet names when referring tp each other. weve already had $ex so now I'm curious as to where do we go from here. Also, with us doing all this how do i stop myself from having feelings when were doing all this

Best Answer

If you're having sex & using pet names, you already have feelings...and you can't stop yourself from having them. Where you go from here is up to you....if you don't want to get too close too soon, you might want to slow things down bit (but if that's not how you feel, you can throw yourself into the relationship & see how it goes).

Best Answer

Move in

Best Answer

Who said no sex when dating - time for you to grow up I think

Best Answer

She may be saving herself for marriage! Which is great!

Best Answer

We've had sex, I just think well.... I don't handle FWB too well, so now what. End it?

Best Answer

Is $ex like a prostitute? if it's sex in dating I have no problem with it but pet names drive me up a wall. I have a name.

Best Answer

Lol, we both do it. and to gain some level ground because I don't want to think.more than what the situation is I've gone back to referring to him by his name and limited our talk time and started occupying myself with people, work, and anything aside from him

Best Answer