Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 15 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

I watched 2 episodes halfway through. That is some messed up stuff. Not sure what is worse.. people fantasizing the idea.. or the people that came up with the idea

Best Answer

i hate it to, i watched once and was scared half to death, :'(

Best Answer

Any reality ba<x>sed show. They can all burn.

Best Answer

reality shows with absolutely no meaning. Like " Keeping up with the Kardashians" and " Here comes Honey-Boo-Boo". They're basically famous for no reason, though Honey Boo Boo has more reason to be famous..still, it's not just about her, it's about her family too who seem to not have any reason to even be on TV. Her mom tries too hard to be in the center of the camera by doing and saying really stupid things. <br />
The Kardashians drive me up the wall, even worse. They basically got famous off of Kim's sex tape.

Best Answer

I probably wouldn't watch that either. The Real Housewives of ANYWHERE, dancing and singing competitions, reality shows in general would be on my "hate" list.

Best Answer

it's offensive, but i enjoyed it. it's easy for me to pick out what they invented and what actually happened. ignore their fancies and it's okay.

Best Answer

i agree with that one.. 1000 ways to die is one show i cannot stand to watch.. and i dislike most reality tv programs..

Best Answer

I actually like that show. Most things "reality" are on my **** list.

Best Answer

x factor as its so cheesy and fixed.

Best Answer

it's kinda nasty, but it's guy TV

Best Answer

Anything post-1980's with a laugh track (except The Big Bang Theory).

Best Answer