Do u really love him?

Best Answer

yah.. u have point,

Best Answer

yah .. as in!.:(

Best Answer

I wouldn't go with a pity party so dump him before your parents find out.

Best Answer

its hard to do..

Best Answer

Everything that is emotional is not easy. If you know it isn't going to be good you have to stop before it hurts even more.

Best Answer

gosh..

Best Answer

It appears that there is a double conflict here; one of your own within the relationship, and one with the familey which you only briefly mention. If you choose to break up, I would assume you are doing it for the right reasons so that should be the end of it. You can't allow yourself to pity him for any amount of time, but it's understandable that there might be a time of you feeling sorry the relationship has ended. But that should be a temporary affair.<br />
I'm still wondering why you mention your parents, though, and pondering on how they come into the equation. Sorry ... I'm just curious :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

its hard to break up with him,we are runnin for 3 years now.. I love him so badly.. feel pity of him becos he always cry for me.. mmh And for my parents , Im scared becos they didn't know about this,they know da guy but not for as my bf.. acctually dey dont like the guy for me and his past. And whenever my parents ask me if he is my boy or suitor I just said NO.. dats y I dont know what to do..

Best Answer

I still say you shouldn't be held to him by pity; letting him hang onto you out of pity is not a good or sound reason to carry ahead with you. Have you considered that in letting him go you are setting him free? Think ahead here, if you can. Holding out of pity wont last forever; sooner or later, it *will* fold in on you. Denying him to your parents isn't good because you are deceiving them when you should be quite happy to declare your love; I'd suggest that him crying, his past what you don't want to disclose to your parents and you, you who would leave if it wasn't for him being upset is messing around with your head. You should give this serious thought. Take care ... OK? ~F~

Best Answer