I am totally flat chested and I've always wanted big breasts but i dont want them too big so i was wondering if puberty would cause side effects like extreme growth/overgrowth when taking this growth pill. ( I know they work by the way )the doctor said no sign of growth at this age is irregular. i apologise if The question says 14 meant 15.
curiousbodyperson curiousbodyperson 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Women's Health

don't take them. the pills mess up your hormones and could cause breast cancer later in life. Why should you have to risk your health for what other people find attractive? Natural breasts are better and healthier.

Best Answer

Chillax. You don't need breast enlargement pills. You're 14 which means you're just developing, just like the rest of the girls your age. You'll get them in fully by 18 and you need to learn to love your body rather than take pills to make them grow. I mean that's just stupid. Buying medication to make your boobs twice the size you are? <br />
Your back will start to ache, slowly growing into agony and then you would need a breast reduction, which you may not be able to afford so, you're stuck with an aching back every day until you can afford one which you wouldn't be until you can get an actual job with good pay. Cosmetic surgery results vary and there have even been reports of people getting it done and it gets infected and some even have to cut off their breasts completely. <br />
You don't want it. You should never get it. You need to wait, like every other woman has.

Best Answer

sorry meant 15 ( facepalm )

Best Answer

Okay? What where you expecting from that..for me to change my answer? You need to stop making excuses to be okay with it. You know that you're very insecure inside and I think you need to talk with your parents or a teacher or even the school counselor about your insecurities and about how you feel on breast enlargements. That's not alright for a 15 year old to think that way, at all, no matter the circumstance. You don't need large breasts to impress people or make yourself feel good, believe me.

Best Answer

Why would any woman...... other than disfigured by accident..... want to change what God created as perfect?

Best Answer

there's pills ?

Best Answer

Um. avoid taking them if possible. Baring that. Consider a bra that has a waist strap for extra support when you're in your 40s.

Best Answer

Death

Best Answer