VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 8 Answers May 31, 2012

I'm Virgo with a Cancer husband and I think we mesh perfectly. He's literally the only person ever in my life that I can stand to have in my company for unlimited time. With everyone else I start to feel suffocated after a few hours. He's warm, caring, sensitive, affectionate, and he's calm when I need a soothing soul. He's also a homebody like me and he appreciates things I do for him.<br />
I've found that my closest relationships platonically have also been with Cancers.<br />
My last relationship was Pisces - very strong physical attraction but we were both way too sensitive and he was too dreamy and flaky for me.

Best Answer

i think Cancers may be for me.

Best Answer

They say other signs of the same element as yourself make for the best relationships, so that'd be Taurus or Capricorn for Virgo. But sometimes opposites attract... plus it depends on the other signs in a person's birth chart.

Best Answer

My best and current relationship has been with a pisces..

Best Answer

leos and cancer for sure.

Best Answer

I had the craziest crush on a cancer once

Best Answer

Pisces

Best Answer