andromeda andromeda 36-40, F 7 Answers May 25, 2012

I grew up in a family which had many many problems! I didn't like my home life but was a hot mess! I gravitated to a crowd that accepted me. I was completely other centered! Looking for approval at any cost. It was so painful I found solace in numbing myself ! My life began its sober journey in 1985 and as has been said by many... What a long strange trip it's been!

Best Answer

I can attest to that....almost akin to reading about myself 1985 too was a turning point of unmitigating circumstances that in essence robbed me of a chunk of life , which until now I have fought to get back ,and almost at the threshold...but yes what a journey of epic, tragic, mind numbing proportions it has been.....yet it takes a lot of struggle and cross bearing to discover that we are in a class where only the fittest survive ..............Best of luck

Best Answer

Because I was adopted

Best Answer

The fact of my birthday - 31st August - meant I was the youngest in my class throughout school, competing with kids up to a year older than me. I am sure that had I been born 1st September it my schooldays would have been very different.

Best Answer

unique and competitive ...Well im sure you managed to outdo the older ones and retain the title of being the youngest at the same time. Not a bad thing ..school holidays ? now that is somethng else lol

Best Answer

Well, I later qualified as a Psychiatric Nurse (Nursing qualifications are recognised as having degree equivalency) whereas I only know one other boy in my secondary school class who went on to get a degree.

Best Answer

OMG ! there is a parallel here .I recently complted a BSc Hons in International studies Devt ,always made out to be the black illiterate sheep of the familly ,but had very little choice in my younger years.......Well done anyway for achieving your aim. It is commendable .

Best Answer

HAVING BEEN SEPARATED FROM MY KIDS BROKE ME.

Best Answer

I am sorry...If it is any consolation at all ,I have been broken so many times that the permanent cracks are not unlike a Ming Dynasty vase that has been dropped from a height and taped together, so that the design is eviident but the stability was eroded...I too have been seperated from one offspring at least even now...it hurts like hell...but in my forthcoming book no holds barred I shall reveal , how from broke to formidable I went , still a little weak..but my motivation has been soul breaking events ....! Good luck, I hope and pray that it all works out for you ..It always does in the end .

Best Answer

sorry about the typos...I have a dodgy keyboard ..needs replacing

Best Answer

THANKS, BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 11 YRS, 6 MONTHS & 7 DAYS, AS OF TODAY. I SIMPLY EXIST. BEST WISHES ON YOUR BOOK.

Best Answer

Me too...10 years.....on worse if the famillies i.e parental (mine and ex laws also dissipated ) makes me feel like a woman with a life sentence ...I muddle along,,setting new targets ,goals and concentrating on what I have...One child /Adult about to move into care ...painful decision has to be done.....that is life !!! cest la vie !

Best Answer