anil60 anil60 46-50, M 35 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Homosexuality

Best Answer

Well hell I plan on committing that for the rest of my days.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

Suicide

Best Answer

Was gonna say murder but this is it

Best Answer

Murder, but I would kill to protect my loved ones

Best Answer

Murder. I could never kill someone. Unless they were legit trying to harm me or my family.

Best Answer

1 Peter 4:1-2 (NIV) Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God.

Best Answer

bribe.

Best Answer

I agree with JustaboutHadEnough - I don't think I can rule out any sin depending on the circumstances. If my wife and/or children's lives depended on me committing that sin, I'd do it.<br />
However, God will forgive ALL sin except one: denial of the Holy Spirit. There are a couple of interpretations by biblical scholars on what it exactly means to "deny the Holy Spirit". The first very common one is that the denial means you flat out deny the existence of the Holy Spirit. The other most common interpretation is that denial of the Holy Spirit means you deny that Christ's miracles were the Holy Spirit working through Him. The Pharisees said that Christ's miracles were because He Himself was possessed by Satan. <br />
As for God forgiving all sin (except that one), that does NOT mean that you can live the life you choose, consciously committing sin after sin, and expect that God will forgive you. That is an oxymoron anyway. If you believe in God and want to follow His commands, you will work to NOT sin. God forgives the sins committed by Followers because He knows that the sin we commit is due to the flawed nature of our humanity - our inherent sin nature. Paul asks "why do I keep doing the things I know are wrong (sin) and keep NOT doing the things I know are right (Following and trying to emulate Christ).

Best Answer

Sorry - forgot an important part of God forgiving our sins. He does so because Christ paid the penalty for all sin.

Best Answer

Sin is not my religion. Sorry about yours.

Best Answer

Sins against children.

Best Answer

define "sin"

Best Answer

murder,homosexuality,taking God's name in vain,idolatry,adultery,**********,etc

Best Answer

sleeping with my same sex!

Best Answer

? Only more time and pain can tell really, everyone has the potential do do anything bad , for who knows what reason

Best Answer

Adding anything but pure water to a glass of good Scotch Whisky! :-)

Best Answer

I will never covet my neighbor's wife. She is kind-of a beast, and needs to wax the mustache.

Best Answer

2011A...now there's a Cyn that I'd love to commit, but alas, she wont let me :)

Best Answer

answer a question on here in a way that could actually help somebody... that would be jut wrong...

Best Answer

Forsake my critical sense.

Best Answer

******. *shudders*

Best Answer