don965 don965 26-30, M 24 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

swimmers, runners, and tweakers lol

Best Answer

Confused much?

Best Answer

All restaurant personal should especially cooks. Nothing more disgusting than pubic hair in food.

Best Answer

You seem to be unclear on the concept. Its not what you do, its who you do it with that separates straight from gay.

Best Answer

if they are models and have to do it for work

Best Answer

When it helps with the awful body odor of person who has to shave

Best Answer

When a guys woman asks him to do it for her and he gets lots of hot lovin' from her :)

Best Answer

If a man wants to be shaven for whatever reason he so chooses let him be gay, straight or whatever!

Best Answer

Now come on, you're you saying that only we gay men have a need for good bodily hygiene? I bet if you asked there are quite a few women out there who would probably appreciate it if you took a trim here and there. Otherwise to answer your question, usually shaving is done before some surgeries.

Best Answer

The places I shave are a matter of hygiene. Legs, chest and back remain untouched.

Best Answer

when they don't want to look like a fuzzy gorilla. <br />
It's not a bad thing, it's not gay, either. I don't know why some guys think it's attractive to have body hair because personally, it's not.

Best Answer

If you're a gorilla...

Best Answer

what the hell does sexual orientation have to do with shaving?

Best Answer

Im a 60m,good dhape and I have shaved for the last 20 years,feels so much cleaner

Best Answer