I'm ordering a pair of custom shoes off Etsy. I'm a girl and I have really big feet. Womens shoes usually don't fit me. I buy guys shoes usually and sometimes I wear a 10.5 and sometimes I wear a 10. I can't try to shoes on since I'm ordering them online. Should I go ahead and get an 11 just to make sure they aren't too small?
MoonLightwolf18 MoonLightwolf18 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 6 in Hobbies

Some places you take a measurement of your feet and send it to the company so they know how many inches which then transfers into a size they carry.

Best Answer

why don't you just measure your feet?

Best Answer

You should come to the Netherlands. Many Dutch women have big feet and stores actually sell for those with big feet. I've seen size eleven for women in shoe stores. You'll be able to wear heels which are your size rather than only wearing men's shoes. Imagine that!<br />
But where are the shoes from. If it is an Italian make I would suggest you go for the eleven. But if it is American try the ten and a half.

Best Answer

If you are a typical woman, I doesn't matter what size they are....You simply have to have them! LOL

Best Answer

I'd get the 10.5 ,and be prepared to send them back for 11 if they are too small. From what you said 10.5 is your Usual,and is best chance of fitting. :)

Best Answer