We go to school for many years, and yet it seems like most of it is forgotten at the end of each school year. What things did you learn from school that you still carry with you?
lonerwolfhowling lonerwolfhowling 18-21, F 8 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Education

I always remember that Alexander The Great's horse was called Beaucephalus. Not sure of the spelling, but it I can't say that knowledge has done anything for me or helped with job skills.

Best Answer

oh yes, and how to thread a needle, but another teacher in a college of further education said that wasn't the right way, and undid my work. I was over 30 at the time, raised two children, had run a home, and had a job. This is our education system...go figure.

Best Answer

i still tie my shoelaces they way they taught me, instead of doing it the logical way

Best Answer

Not to pull that girls pony tail.

Best Answer

Main thing I learned in school is life is not fair, teachers play favorites, those in power often take advantage.

Best Answer

In the modern times all the schools all necking the children into the arena of unnecessary competition with others. So unnecessary GRADES and MARKS are ruling the lives of children instead of gaining any excellence in their skills, talents and abilities. It should be COMPETITION WITH IN but not COMPETITION WITH OTHERS.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA

Best Answer