I'd have to say it was the time I was so drunk when I got off the Interstate Hwy,,I wrecked my Van by hitting the guard rail,,,and then I got pulled over by a State Trooper,,,he chewed me out and sent me home and threatened to put me in jail if he ever saw me in that condition ever again,,,I promptly quit drinking and driveing and counted my blessings,,,,,,,

Best Answer

Made a change that is a good thing... :)

Best Answer

yup, I'll never forget that night,,,

Best Answer

This Sikh priest at the Gurdwara gives FREE Santhia lessons (It means learning how to pronounce and read Guru Granth Sahib correctly). I'll never forget that kindness. <br />
In my religion, anything God/ spiritual related helping others is considered to be the biggest kindness of all. It does say in a prayer "Friends, meet up with the true saints and ask them how to reach God." Basically giving an instruction to, whenever possible, stay in the company of saints and listen to sermons so you gain knowledge in how to reach God.

Best Answer