"Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Best Answer

I am not embarrassed by music... I have an open mind when it comes to music... I am embarrassed to be associated with some of the music snobs I know... when they start vocalizing their unwanted opinions.

Best Answer

I'm like that! When my friends say they dont like a band or a type of music, I tell them they should like a song for what the song is not who sings it or the "type" of music it is! I love the song or I don't just on the song itself!

Best Answer

I agree! There are bands who crank out stuff I just love and others... who spit out the occasional piece of awesomeness!!! ...lol... I can think of at least one song I like in every genre.

Best Answer

i disagree, actually. no matter how many times i have listened to Tool's music i cannot like it and i've listened to a few of their albums to give it a chance. just do not like the sound of the band. that doesn't make me a snob it's just my personal taste.

Best Answer

It doesn't sound like your a snob to me... you've given them a chance... and not just painted the band... because you don' t like the types of people who usually listen to them... or for some other reason... there are bands who haven't a single song I like either... even though I've given them a chance..... I like alternative rock... but I haven't yet heard a song by "The Black Keys" that I like...

Best Answer

I would never divulge this information, the only time I admit it to myself is when I am singing in the shower.

Best Answer

"Wannabe " by the Spice Girls

Best Answer

"Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus.

Best Answer

I love Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber songs. I can't think of anything more embarassing than that and I admit it freely to people already.

Best Answer

I like who owns my heart by miles Cyrus!

Best Answer

"i touch myself" not sure from who tho

Best Answer

if i told you i wouldn't be all that embarrassed about liking it so i'm going to keep my mouth shut, lulz.

Best Answer

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive. very old and dated

Best Answer

Domino (i think its called) Arrgh I hate that I actually now know the words kinda and the hook is set. Fukn stuck. Any Colbie song damn near makes me smile and cry at the same time.

Best Answer

Hoedown Throwdown

Best Answer

the Miley Cyrus song?

Best Answer

Yes. I watched the movie with my my 9 year old and it just stuck in my head :o(

Best Answer