krisann krisann 41-45, F 10 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

'today' by jefferson aeroplane

'kiss me' by sixpence none the richer

Best Answer

I always think of my sister when I hear "Both Sides Now". She played that song every morning after she became engaged. She left us Dec. 19, 1989. RIP Nancy.

Best Answer

I am sorry for your loss, and glad that you have that memory of her.

Best Answer

Thank you. The Christmas that was soon to follow was my younger daughter's first. I chose to celebrate Christmas all the same because it was a season Nancy loved.

Best Answer

I think that was a good choice. I know it is hard when there are reminders of the gone loved one all around, but I don't think they want us "shutting down" because they are gone. I think they want us to go on doing the things they loved when they were with us. And besides, loved ones are not really ever gone...they stay in our hearts always!

Best Answer

Indeed, they are always with us. That season I was reminded of something a cousin said to his mother when she was mourning the death of her sister. She wanted to "shut down". He told her she was not properly honoring the memory of her sister by refusing to live.

Best Answer

Amazing Grace...

Lose Yourself...

Kiss You Inside Out...

Best Answer

Can you feel the love tonight sung by elton john

Best Answer

Girls just wanna have fun! I HAVE to DANCE!

Best Answer

A thousand years - Christina Perri

Best Answer

The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance.

Best Answer