Vickyrider Vickyrider 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 25 in Community

Moonlight sonata - Rowan Atkinson cuz he'd used the song in one of his performance.

Best Answer

I'd rather be with you-Joshua Radin

Best Answer

Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce. Reminds me of my boyfriend. He always plays it on the guitar

Best Answer

Dear God - A7X, reminds me to my ex when he played his guitar and sang it for me

Best Answer

Remember When - Avril Lavigne.

Best Answer

Wonderful tonight and Let let her cry. My ex used to play it on his guitar and sing them to me. Love the songs, but they will forever be a reminder.

Best Answer

It is difficult when great songs are ruined by tough memories. :-(

Best Answer

A line from a song off of Pink Floyd's "Animals" album.<br />
It goes, "And it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around". When the album came out I had a neighbor who used to bully me and make my life miserable. He was a bigger, fatter, older, kid and he hated me. He used to physically and verbally abuse me. But every time I hear that song to this day it reminds me of him. It took me many, many, years to realize that I wasn't the problem. He was just a big, fat, ugly, bully.

Best Answer

Puke- Eminem. Makes me think of my mother and a few other people.

Best Answer

Sister Golden Hair by America reminds me of my fist love as does the scent of Windsong perfume, silly schoolboy that I was.

Best Answer

I've seen fist love. I don't know how the girl could enjoy that. But I love that song.

Best Answer

Uh yeah. That would be first love. It's still early here.

Best Answer

Sorry. Lol. I knew what you meant.

Best Answer

I don't believe you by Pink reminds me of a someone close every time i hear it i think of them.

Best Answer

"Every Breath You Take" is track #1 on the album Live. It was written by Sumner, Gordon Matthew / Watt, Pieter Van Der.<br />
Reminds me of a stalker that once pursued me.

Best Answer