PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Health

Tree climbing with gaffs<br />
or russian roulette

Best Answer

Russian roulette-forget it! I have so much to live for. The tree climbing-I would try, but I am sure you would win...Still I would compete against you. Do you do this regularly as part of a job? Curious now...

Best Answer

I bet 2 grand I'd smoke you in a 1/4 drag race. Best of 3 runs, I've got the cars.

Best Answer

What kind of cars, love? Now I am curious....And the bet? Money? How quaint!

Best Answer

I've got many cars, american muscle, Japanese import, even a few German and itillian cars.

Best Answer

We could race in any form or fashion but with me, it would have to be a race to see who is slowest. :)

Best Answer

We could race. The winner gets kisses.

Best Answer

Anything that makes us evenly matched, much more fun that way.

Best Answer

So name something. I have done a lot. Pick three sports. Let's see if it is possible. C'mon. You are a curious one...

Best Answer

Fencing! I'd totally own you in Sabre, no offense of course. If you don't know how to fence though we could swim or race, those are fun to do also!

Best Answer

I cannot fence. I can put up one! LOL! Forever man is a fencer. You and he should fence! I would love to see it! He is going to teach me how to swim. And I do run. Mostly in soccer, though I used to do track and cross country. We could race. And your bet?

Best Answer