any child that has suspicious unmonitored time with their minister or teacher. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS GO ALONE!!!!!! My dad was a *********, not with me, just girls as far as I know, my sisters were victims. I didn't know until he was on his death bed. What a kick in the junk that was. He was a minister AND a school teacher, and looking back his whole life actually centered around how he could molest the next little girl, sick bastard. I feel like his telling me was trying to make me a part of it, I reject it all, he had no business sharing that with me, he should have carried that secret to his grave. To answer the question though, I don't think any group has a more likely chance of being abused, it's a big roulette wheel. he mentally abused me when I was a kid, and he tried to beat me up once. Wound him up in reconstructive surgery on his face. He poked a stick in my cage one too many times, when he landed that last punch to my mouth, and I saw my own blood, it's like I turned into Chuck Norris.

Best Answer

also, the people who look like the easiest victims, kids with overly trusting parents or from broken homes, but from reading all the answers, it looks like one group does stand out, children. What a shame.

Best Answer

The weaker one's, the soft one's, the vulnerable one's, the nice one's.

Best Answer

Depends on the type of abuse. We're all vulnerable to different things and/or people.

Best Answer

People who can't fight back, children, disabled or elderly usually. :-(

Best Answer