curiouskylie11 curiouskylie11 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 11, 2011

In a study of Polish women it was shown that women with large breasts and tight waists were the most fertile (and men are definitely attracted to fertility (at least subconciously))

Best Answer

big boobs :)

Best Answer

I'm pleased to see ricksucks' view, because as a girl with little pointy things I've found I have as many fans as the big girls. I don't wear bras, so there's no hiding them. And it's true - boys do like playing with them. More than handful's a waste, they say.

Best Answer

It all goes back to mammy and the breast....sucking, oral gratification,the significance of it for the baby....and we all know men are stuck at the baby level when it comes to sex...the good breast, the bad breast..Melanie Klein and ob<x>ject relations theory

Best Answer

Not all babies are breastféd

Best Answer

Uh, no.

Best Answer

THAT in itself is an explanation for the CRAVING for the real breast

Best Answer

Hard to say. Were all wired up with reproductive softwear programed by evolution to be sexualy arroused by certain shapes I. Have often tried to feel the difference in looking at a womans body and looking at something like a landscape or some ob<x>ject you can feel the softwear boot up , activat whatever it is very efectiv at doing its job fascinating to observe. Studys probably have been done on what aria of the brain is involved etc. Its good that you have this ob<x>jectivity most wouldent even think about it ,you use your brain.

Best Answer

Lol thanks I try.

Best Answer

I like small boobs. They feel nice and rounded. but hey everything looking like boobs big or smaal is a major turn on. My brain is just that way. I will admit it: I love boobs

Best Answer

Isn't it aesthetically? I think so. Some guys like them big. Some like them small. Some like them big and fake. It's a personal preference, I suppose.

Best Answer

nips

Best Answer

yeah boobs are great......(i wonder what lies beneath them?...)

Best Answer

Ribcage heart lungs

Best Answer

Most of peoples likes and dislikes ect... are external as supposed to internal biology deciding things.<br />
Watch anything on television and you establish pretty quickly one of the ways in which guys are taught to be obssesed with many things, not just boobs. People can say the whole motherly nurturing stuff... being held to the breast ect.. but women had that too and most of you girls aren't fixated as much as us. lol.<br />
Our DNA is almost identical aswel... so most things are external to me and the media plays a big part along with influences and upbringing.

Best Answer

tbh, i like with a smaller rack. a-c, perky, fantastic.<br />
d makes me feel insecure, but at the same time; it isnt even aesthetically pleasing. sag is never sexy.<br />
*FACEPALMS* thanks zombie... you cute little attention wh'ore, you.

Best Answer

you mean ascetically???

Best Answer

and did you mean aesthetically? Ascetically would mean they aren't interested in them because they would be too spiritual.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not a guy but I love boobs! And I have my own!

Best Answer

Lol who knows girl but hey gives us an advantage over them ^.^

Best Answer

We don't have them, and the way they look (soft, the opposite of masculine). If we had them, we'd be too used to seeing them all the time and wouldn't be enthralled with them.

Best Answer

Yes the first thing is cuz we don't have them, so its major attraction the way they look the feel, its amazing. I like them in proportion not too big not too small. The best proportion would be to fit in palms perfectly.<br />
We guys love to hold them and press them and sometimes squeeze them hard. besides I love to feel them on my face, nuzzle them, I jus wana be in them.<br />
I can go on writing but I think I have said enough and probably you got the answer. <br />
Feel free to get back for further clarification.<br />
and before I end I have to tell you that you are Beautiful. tk cre.

Best Answer