I transpose letters all the time! For me and this is NOT a Freudian slip or lisp lolz *Holds up right hand and places left one on the Torah*, I tend to spell RESULT as RESLUT O_O..oh dear :) Then I catch it and correct it :D
lunadelobos lunadelobos 41-45 9 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

A few.

I used to say Breakflast instead of Breakfast

I used to think that clash meant to "go together well"

I used to write "Because" "Bekus"

I used to write " Pikachu" "Pekacho"

I used to write "Blue" "Blow"

I used to write " Purple" "Perpel"

..I have proof on paper.

Best Answer

that's adorable :) I totally believe you. If I showed you how many words I've had to manually correct due to my tranpositions you'd crack up, well ok maybe chortle :D !

Best Answer

lol. I love it. The way kids think and spell things wrong :)

Best Answer

aww what a sweet thing to say dear :)
i have a wide smile and my heart is happy from your words.
thank you so much *hug*
"a kind word can lighten a day
clear the clouds
and cure the dismay :D"

Best Answer

Oh there are so many, but they are all annoying to me. When I am really into a chat, I tend to think way ahead of what I am typing and the my fingers don't go fast enough. It ends up coming out all garbled!!

Best Answer

yeah it's annoying because I am having trouble with the text correct on this site for a about a month now. Whenever I implement it, the page shuts down. And of course as you pointed out, when we chat there is no auto-correct :P You're in good company *hug*

Best Answer

I always misuse 'meant' and 'met' - I have no idea why, and I always catch it right after I do it, but it drives me crazy.

Best Answer

i know what you mean, the one i stated; it's hilarious but boy i make that error so often :) ...the fist time I caught myself I just burst out laughing in a great tear eyed belly laugh. It was the context also which was so unsuited for that word :) lolz!

Best Answer

....when people say 'pacifically' instead of specifically... unless they're talking about oceans of course :)

Best Answer

aww cute :)

Best Answer

Sometimes I write ''there'' instead of ''their'' without thinking when referring to people.

Best Answer

I do that too, must be an endearing human glitch :P lol

Best Answer

I think I end sentences with... whatchamacallits... prepositions.

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer