iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 11 Answers Apr 15, 2012

I just read and have been doing this the past few times I fried pork chops and that is to start them in a cold frying pan. Seems to seal in the juices better. Good luck!

Best Answer

I like seasoned salt on mine

Best Answer

Generally speaking, if you are going to sear meat in a fry pan or flat top, you do not want to put any spices on the surface of the meat that will burn. Black pepper and salt are okay, but most herbs will burn in the hot pan and should be added to the pan when you deglace the pan after the meat has been seared.

Best Answer

I use a wide variety of seasonings, rubs, and marinades, depending on the cut of meat and what I want. Tougher cuts of meat should be marinated. When using dry rubs and seasonings, generally add before you cook on the grill but after you cook in a pan or flat top. Always start cooking with a very hot flame or surface so the meat sears and you get carmelization, which adds to the taste. Unce seared, you can lower the temp if you want to add a sauce or gravy, or you can remove the meat from the pan and deglaze the pan with wine or stock. If you marinate meat, be sure to pat the meat dry before cooking, or the meat will not Carmelite.

Best Answer

Sorry about misspelling. Typing on an iPad one fingered.

Best Answer

I prefer a little meat with my Garlic. MmMmMm.

Best Answer

Thyme and mustard

Best Answer

I take a xtra large zip lock bag start with about 1 cup of flower, tablespoon of garlic powder, teaspoon of salt and pepper and whatever other seasoning you prefer shake it all together real well. Toss a chop or two into the bag, give it a little shake, coat it well and I use a little fryer that's about 2in deep with about 1/2 in preheated oil and fry away.

Best Answer

SALT N PEPPER

Best Answer

doesn't matter, everything is good

for a quickie, i'd rub them with bruised garlic sprinkle with black pepper

i used to marinate them with garlic, lemon, water, and olive oil...or italian salad dressing...

jamaican jerk marinade is great, too, and spicy...

i used to have this great garlic/basalmic marinade i was given, unfortunately, it is gone and i don't know where to replace it

Best Answer

If you want to stay healthy I suggest you change the pork chops for lamb chops or beef ribs. With lamb chops you could try them with British mint sauce or with thyme or rosemarin. With beef I am not sure what is best. But maybe barbeque sauce. But avoid pork if possible, do some research into the poisons and toxics in pigs and of their diet and digestion system. They eat anything so therefore pork causes heart attacks and cancer. Check the scientific versions of the disadvantages of eating pork. Diseases from worms etc. It will be enough to put you off pork for life. Also pigs are used in some countries because they have no proper sanitary conditions and therefore use pigs to "clean up the mess."

Best Answer

Can't someone just ask about a freakin recipe without hearing about what is bad for them.. Obvi they are gonna eat pork

Best Answer

I like Adobo seasoning, or Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning. Both are very good on pork. You should be aware that frying removes a lot of the flavor of the seasoning, however, and you may wish to add more seasoning after you are finished frying. I used to flour, egg and crumb the chops and fry them up that way, and I used to use Italian seasoned bread crumbs, then when they were lightly browned I would bake them to make sure they were done all the way through.

Best Answer

Chinese five-spice

Best Answer