Currently only tennis, but in college I wrestled as well.

Best Answer

Im just starting to condition myself for trying to hunt fish with speargun...just doing dives in shallow water now while snorkeling to get better at holding my breath...Im getting much better and practice in the pool a couple times a week too holding my breath on the bottom until i can't anymore

Best Answer

Jesus, all of you sound like you jumped directly out of Sims 3. Does scuba diving count as a sport? Cause then I can say " i do sport for one week a year " :D

Best Answer

oh Wow awesome! yes it is def a sport! can't wait to get my certification...but gonna be later when everyone else in my new fam does! just fins and a snorkel for now :)

Best Answer

Frisbee golf..played tournament this weekend but its not weird its fun!

Best Answer

You gotta explain us the rules.

Best Answer

Its like golf exactly you throw Frisbee instead of a hole its a basket. Same scoring as golf 1 throw is an ace two shots is a birdie three is a par four is a bogie.

Best Answer

I streak for 30 minutes a day, does that count?

Best Answer

Bwahahahah!

Best Answer

If i cant count shopping as a sport ( most exhausting thing on earth, especially if you're running after a shopaholic ) then you can count streaking :D

Best Answer