Brad pitt....I wasn't a teenager, I like musicians...I liked alot of people since my teenage years too many to mention... Cori Haim It's too bad what happen to him....I liked lost boys..

Best Answer

He turned into a chubby drug addict. I think he died of an overdose a year or two ago. But he was HOT when he was in all of those movies.

Best Answer

yeah he was cute...he died because of a cold and medication he was taking mixed with his partying medication ....and died...thats what I think...it happens people get chubby because he probably was on speed and then your body goes back to normal and most of them gain weight...if your on speed you will gain twice the weight when your off the drug...

Best Answer

Kenny Rogers, John Cusack, Eddie Money and Brian Adams.

Best Answer

Daniel Radcliffe, Ruper Grint, Tom Felton, and Oliver and James Phelps. So yeah...the Harry Potter movies were and still are my favorite :)

Best Answer

Scott Baio

Best Answer

Sixth grade. Kim Richards. Really glad that did not work out, either. Now she is a weazened old drunk playing a weazened old drunk on reality TV. And she's not even old.

Best Answer

I don't remember being infatuated with any of them. But I was a major fan of Duran Duran and a-ha.

Best Answer

Shout, shout..let it all out. They must have had a studder...the songs, the name...makes ya think doesn't it? Hmmmm...

Best Answer

That was Tears for Fears. My little brother had the record and played it over and over.

Best Answer

I've thought that was duran duran my whole life. This goes beyond singing the wrong lyrics, I'm in a whole different band.

Best Answer

Different band. Different sound. lol. Duran Duran did "Hungry Like the Wolf", "Save a Prayer", "Rio". They are still writing and performing.

Best Answer

I was a sheltered child.

Best Answer