defoekeane defoekeane 36-40, M 10 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Travel

i have no real preference. i think i would have to learn more about each state before answering that. but if i were to anwer in spite of my ignorance i would not want to live in haiti whatsoever which is in the north americna union (I think). I like where I live now which instead of revealing my location I will say is in the beautiful but harsh appalaichain mountains. The mountains are liek home and comforting to me. Flat land makes me feel liek I'm stranded ona boat at sea! it's like the opposite of being clautrophobic! So wherever i shoudl live, THERES GOTTA BE MOUNTAINS!lol

Best Answer

The state I would least like to live in is New York, a minority like me we be stopped and frisked too damn much not to mention the whole nanny state thing. I am biased for the state I would like to live in the most. AZ all the way! Open carry, huge space science industry, great conservative state and the grand canyon.

Best Answer

I would be happy in any state!

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to live where there are alligators or the whole state is a desert.

I might like to live in the scenic parts of Arkansas, Missouri, Oregon, or Washington State.

Best Answer

Hate florida, Love Colorado

Best Answer

Just because i'm not American, doesn't mean i don't know the states.

Best Answer