markjohn169 markjohn169 51-55 4 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

It is legal in the United States. At our local cross dressing chapter we a law enforcement officer come for the evening and talk to us about the laws and cross dressing. The only sticky part is that some places are fuzzy on the way they see the bathroom situation. He said the best thing to do is to use a unisex bathroom to avoid trouble.

Best Answer

in columbus ohio i saw so many men in dresses some in mini skirts i even saw a guy that had a shirt that said you been a bad boy go to my room and daisy dukes on if it was illegal the cops wouldnt have just drove by they would have stopped and arrested them so im almost positive german village in columbus has no laws against it

Best Answer

Hmmmm...I never knew there were laws against it. I wouldn't worry... I should hope law enforcement would have most important things to attend to like murderers and rapists.

Best Answer

San Francisco, Guerneville. No laws up here, but those are common meccas.

Best Answer