Australians usually get, do you guys ride Kangeroos to school? and I'm all like "please, go die", Like seriously do you really think we ride Kangeroos or say Crikey/mate in every sentence, gosshhh so ignorant
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 8 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I still think most of them drive around in a Pick up truck after they finished working down the lumber yard, wear a check shirt and a cowboy hat and spend most of the time in the diner drinking budweiser and playing pool.

Best Answer

hahaha! That is hilarious!

Best Answer

I've just been told that I'm confusing Americans with Canadians, So I'll have another go most of them wear a baseball jacket drive around in a beat up old chevy and hope to get on Pimp my ride, are probably black, don't have a job and spend most of the time in either Walmart or McDonalds and cant wait to tell Jerry Springer that their father is actually their brother and pretends to be a woman.

Best Answer

Fat, lazy, southern accent, hill billy.

Best Answer

That we are fat and lazy and unappreciative and we only care about ourselves...and that is so NOT true. =(

Best Answer

people are so ignorant, I think you guys are awesome :)

Best Answer

Wurkoutgurl took the words right out of my mouth...kudos!

Best Answer

Aww thanks! I don't think we are that bad. They just show all of the above on tv I guess so that is why people think that. It's quite frustrating. And i must say...I never once thought you ride a kagaroo to school. lol =)

Best Answer

hehe :)

Best Answer

They think they are better than everyone else, they look down on the poor...there are so many.

Best Answer

do you believe in any of them ?

Best Answer

There is truth to them sadly but I wouldn't blindly say 'all' Americans.

Best Answer

Too many to list, feel sorry for americans lol

Best Answer

I dunno. Stupid and fat usually. <br />
It's bullshit though.

Best Answer

As a Canadian, I'm sometimes asked if we really get 6 months of constant daylight, followed by 6 months of night. It's crazy!

Best Answer

that just gave me a new question to ask :)

Best Answer

hahaha! That made me laugh.....thanx i needed it~

Best Answer

You're welcome :P

Best Answer