I simply want to be noticed. It's not like I don't notice pretty women - heck they are all over the place. What stops girls though from flirting a little bit? Through a look, a quick touch, a wink - something! Are there any females out there who can tell me more of what goes through your mind when you are out walking around, or taking a drive and a guy catches your attention. How do you let him know he's been noticed, or do you at all?
outdoorfire outdoorfire 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I'm married so that would stop me :) Wouldn't want to give some dude the wrong idea. I do enjoy looking though. My only "flirting" would probably just me taking second looks. Or looking for a couple seconds too long.

Best Answer

Thanks for an honest answer! Appreciate it.

Best Answer

the fact that if they flirt, they might end up in a stall sucking me off.

Best Answer

Often a little wink (as you say) invites far more attention then anything we had intended. For example, many years ago I was at a club having a good time and a girl was going around passing out bubble gum. I wound up with a bunch of it and put one of the wrapped pieces in the hoodie part of a cute guys sweatshirt. He noticed almost immediately and came to talk to me. (Good so far...) But suddenly he just leaned over and licked my neck. I was shocked. This is why I am very careful about "liitle winks" Hopefully this experience is rare!

Best Answer

I hope it is too! I'd be a bit grossed out by a spontaneous neck licking!

Best Answer

Well, some women flirt all the time...so perhaps you haven't met those yet.<br />
The women that i know who don't "flirt"...myself included....I think that we generally want the guy to approach us first- though not with a cheap "flirt". Whether it's with a smile, eye contact, or simply starting a conversation. Until I actually know someone, flirting feels like false advertising to me. I mean, how do I know a guy is someone I'd actually like until I actually KNOW him? What if I end up flirting with a jerk or a guy who has a girlfriend? Or worse, some guy who is a stalker or serial killer? What if I flirt with someone that I later get to know and dislike who really takes my flirts seriously?<br />
Maybe I'm a rare breed, but I know a few other women who feel this same way. We want to actually MEET someone. Become friends or get to know that guy as a person. THEN, if we find them attractive, the flirty stuff starts. And I suppose I'm old fashioned, because if a guy approaches me and starts out with obvious flirting, then I get turned off. Flirting is easy, and it's cheap. For the most part, I don't engage in it, unless it is very "light" or I am dating someone. Then I can be a heavy flirt; but in those cases, the groundwork has been laid. I know enough about the guy to know I'm attracted to him and to make sexu.al overtures, etc., and I know the feeling is mutual, so it's fun. <br />
For a guy to make the effort to come to know me- that's the thing that I'm looking for.

Best Answer

I have always lacked the confidence to make the first move. When I was single the GUY had to START the flirting.

Best Answer

Ugly Guys.

Best Answer

if you want ladies to flirt with you then you need to give them something to flirt with, be open, funny, give them a reason to reply, closed conversation is such a killer,

Best Answer

when they are married: )

Best Answer

Ugly sleazy guys stop girls from 'flirting a bit.'

Best Answer