Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 17 Answers Jul 14, 2012

The absence of actually ever witnessing a jehovah

Best Answer

Can't be a witness for someone you haven't met or to something you didn't see. In court thats perjury can go to jail.

Best Answer

basic sanity

Best Answer

their blind for one and don't know the truth even if its told to them by one who knows , they denied me so i deny them

Best Answer

one thing is i don't like there pushiness in knocking on doors<br />
2nd would God really want someone to die instead of having the gift of blood from someone else?? ................ i don't think so!<br />
I have nothing against there religion, but it does not encourage me to want to participate in it.

Best Answer

Blood is sacred in God's eyes. God says that the soul, or life, is in the blood. So it is wrong to use blood. —Leviticus 17:14; Acts 15:28, 29. More to the point, given how many thousands *** die *** from blood transfusions it's a stretch to call it "safe".

Best Answer

if it was a matter of life or death i would still be thankful for the gift of another human beings blood, i still say it is safe!

Best Answer

The Almighty God/Jesus!

Best Answer

when men have the choice if i can be be baptized<br />
and it is still a man made church to me where they judge others

Best Answer

I only annoy people online. I don't have the energy to do it door to door.

Best Answer

Jehovah! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! The god of their creation knew I would run everybody off...

Best Answer

I do not share their beliefs.

Best Answer

smoking cigarettes

Best Answer